We have re-opened our Showroom for clients with a number of safety measures in place:
- All visitors are asked a series of standard health and travel screening questions;
- Hand sanitizer is provided and all visitors are asked to use it upon entry to our Showroom;
- All visitors and staff must wear a face mask while in the Showroom;
- Access to the Showroom is limited to one family at a time;
- All high-touch surfaces are frequently disinfected.
- Booking an appointment is mandatory prior to any Showroom visits.
Similar procedures have been implemented for all Kappa Concept personnel who enter our customers’ homes.
Showroom visits are by appointment only.
Upon arrival, check-ins are mandatory.