As we all navigate through these unprecedented times, please be assured that Kappa Concept is committed to delivering our products and services in a safe manner.
During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our clients, employees, and their families is our priority.
In that spirit, we have taken internal and external measures to reduce unnecessary travel, contact, and in-person communication.
Our professionals are available via email, phone, online meetings, and by appointment to continue to serve you.
We encourage you to use our client-friendly website, forms, and conventional electronic means for the safe and secure transfer of information.
On behalf of all of us at Kappa Concept, thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time
We have re-opened our Showroom for clients with a number of safety measures in place:
- All visitors are asked a series of standard health and travel screening questions;
- Hand sanitizer is provided and all visitors are asked to use it upon entry to our Showroom;
- All visitors and staff must wear a face mask while in the Showroom;
- Access to the Showroom is limited to one family at a time;
- All high-touch surfaces are frequently disinfected.
- Booking an appointment is mandatory prior to any Showroom visits.
Similar procedures have been implemented for all Kappa Concept personnel who enter our customers’ homes.
We are all in this public health situation together.